The Private Rooftop Penthouse overlooks Plaza Catalunya in the heart of Barcelona where La Rambla begins!
– A spacious and newly-renovated three-bedroom penthouse on the top floor in the city center of Barcelona
– Private rooftop terrace runs the full width of the building with incredible city views
– Penthouse can welcome up to 8 people comfortably, great for families & groups
– Large living room area and separate kitchen
– Close to all popular city attractions, shopping, bars, restaurants & nightlife
– Public transport at your doorstep
This newly renovated penthouse in Barcelona’s city center will be the highlight of your stay. So centrally located that all public transport options are at your doorstep and you can walk to many shops, restaurants, cafes, markets, pubs, sites and attractions. It’s truly a fantastic street and your private roof terrace overlooks Plaza Catalunya. It can’t get much better than this!
The main spaces of the penthouse:
– A large living space that’s ideal for togetherness time to fully interact with your crew.
– A round dining table with 6 seats, great for table conversation at sit-down meals.
– Terrace dining table with 6 seats, perfect for open-air dining while soaking in the sights and sounds of the city.
– A separate and fully-equipped kitchen for preparing home-cooked meals
– 3 comfortably furnished bedrooms, 1 full bathroom and a half bath.
– A double-sized pull-out sofa bed for extra sleeping space.
– Washer in the complex.
The kitchen is fully equipped and ready to go, featuring:
– Gas oven and stovetop
– Coffeemaker (filter)
– Dishes, cookware, utensils, etc.
This amazing city penthouse is located in the heart of Barcelona just 1,000 feet from Plaza Catalunya in the Plaza Catalunya City Center Apartments. You’re right where the famous La Rambla street begins! And you’re steps from many shops, bars, restaurants, and nightlife.
The apartment complex offers a bike rental service and an airport shuttle service too at an additional fee. Portal de l’Angel is 650 feet away and Paseo de Gracia is only a 5-minute walk away. There are direct buses, a metro station, and a train to Barcelona Airport or any other sites you’re interested in visiting, departing from Plaza Catalunya.
Previous guests and many independent reviews are always raving that this is their favorite part of the city of Barcelona. And you’ll have a spacious, newly-renovated space on the top floor with modern self-catering accommodations, beautiful wood floors, a private rooftop terrace, and stunning city views. We also speak several languages and we can’t wait to host you!
You’ll have full, exclusive access to the home during your stay.
Other things to note
The penthouse has hardwood flooring so avoid moving furniture and be careful with high heels or wheeling your luggage in and out so as to not scratch the flooring.
Wifi and cable, bed linens, and towels are provided free for all guests during your stay.
There is no daily housekeeping service but the unit will be thoroughly cleaned prior to check-in. Mid-stay cleaning services can be requested for an additional fee.
No pets are allowed at this property.
All food items are removed after each guest checks out. Therefore there will be no supply of items such as condiments, cooking oils, boxed food, etc. prior to check-in. You can pick these items up at a nearby supermarket.
Additional supplies must be purchased by the guest.
ANGEL HOST GENERAL HOUSE RULES
– Travelers must be at least 21 years of age or older to book.
– No smoking of any kind is allowed on the premises. Smoking tobacco, cannabis, or the use of any recreational drugs in the house is strictly prohibited. Failure to comply will incur a $300 penalty.
– No parties or events are permitted, illegal activity is prohibited, and excessive noise won’t be tolerated. No loud music is allowed after 10 pm. Please be respectful of the neighbors.
– No more guests than those listed in your reservation are allowed. If you plan to have a visitor at the property, you must get authorization first from the local property manager.
– Renters agree to cover any charge related to damages that occurred during their stay or cover necessary extra-cleaning charges if such is needed after their stay.
– Renters may be required to provide a government ID on the day of checking in or during their stay.