Detailed information about the processing of your personal data by THEVINTAGERENTALS, S.L., hereunder:
Details of the party responsible for your personal data processing
- Identidad: The Vintage Lifestyle Corp S.L.U.
- NIF: B66954744
- Dirección/C. P: Trafalgar 10 ático 1 a 08010 Barcelona – España
- Teléfonos: Hotel +34 667 641 748
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Duty to inform and duty of consent for your personal data processing
By the acceptance of the Data Protection Policy, users are informed and provided with their free, unequivocal and specific consent. All personal data provided during the online booking process, as well as all reported data throughout any of the forms of contact of this website http://www.thevintagerentals.com/, will be stored on a Database belonging to THEVINTAGERENTALS. It will guarantee the accurate supply of the contracted services by users and, specially, assure the management of individual and/or groups bookings while offering up-to-date availability from the bookings made, as well as the improvement of your stay conditions in our apartments. (Rates, dates, included services).
THEVINTAGERENTALS will process your personal data provided by this website, as well as data provided in a future time by any other means, with the following purposes:
- Bookings Management: it covers the necessary data processing when contracting individual or group bookings, as well as to send the confirmation of it and all the detailed information regarding the conditions of the booking made.
- Management of requests, suggestions or general queries received through phone or written means regarding the apartments belonging to THEVINTAGERENTALS.
- Commercial communication and promotional discounts are sent by THEVINTAGERENTALS in order to inform you about our services including information about new promotions and discounts regarding the booking of apartments, information to improve your stay in a future time, as well as any other information related to hospitality and tourism services in THEVINTAGERENTALS.
Processing of data for minors
This website is not addressed to minors under 16 years old. Due to this fact, minors cannot book by themselves. Therefore, to make a reservation is imperative to be an adult over 16 years old. THEVINTAGERENTALS does not store any personal data form natural persons under 16 years old. If any personal data record shows that the user is under 16 years old, it will be blocked automatically.
Data Preservation Criteria
- Booking’s details: THEVINTAGERENTALS will preserve your personal data for the time that is necessary in compliance with the purposes described in this file previously. At the end of the relationship between both parties for any reason, personal data will be preserved taking into account the assumptions that may result in any responsibility with the entity and/or in compliance with other regulatory frameworks that apply to the entity or with a regulation with the rage of a law that requires the preservation of personal data. Personal data will be kept in order to allow the identification and the exercise of rights of the data subjects. Personal data will be kept under legal and organisational measures that may be necessary to guarantee data confidentiality and integrity.
- The rest of personal data collected throughout any form of contact with the apartments will be preserved by THEVINTAGERENTALS for the time that is necessary in compliance with the purposes described in this file previously.
The legal basis regarding personal data processing with the consent of the individuals concerned is related to the following:
- When a reservation is made or contracted for individuals or groups, either through the website or via the contact centre, or in any other way.
- Guest record and management of its stay.
- Processing and management of any information request regarding our services throughout any of the forms of contact available on this website.
- The sending of commercial communication related to the hospitality and tourism filed of THEVINTAGERENTALS.
Hereunder, we list the recipients of your personal data:
- State security forces and agencies: the guest and customer personal data provided when registering to THEVINTAGERENTALS will be transferred to the State security forces and agencies in accordance with the organic law 12 1/1992, from February 21st concerning the protection of public safety, which is modified by the organic law 4/2015, from March 30th concerning the protection of public safety.
We obtain personal data directly from the concerned individuals and from our partners such as Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotelbeds, Tourico Holidays and Witbooking. Our partners provide us with the following personal data:
- Identity details: first name, last name, address nationality.
- Contact details: email address, phone number.
- Other details: data provided by the concerned individuals regarding their booking and available in the surveys displayed in the mentioned platforms.
- Right of access, amendment and removal: the concerned individuals are entitled to obtain a confirmation about your personal data processing by THEVINTAGERENTALS. The concerned individuals are entitled to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its suppression when, among other reasons, the data was no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Right to limitation and opposition: you can request the limitation of your data processing on certain occasions, in which case we would only keep your personal data for the exercise or defence of complaints. You can opposite to your personal data processing in situations concerning with your particular situation and on certain occasions. In this case, the entity will cease to process your personal data, except in cases of force majeure, or for the exercise or defence of complaints.
THEVINTAGERENTALS reserves the right to modify and/or to update the information concerning personal data in compliance with the Data Protection Regulation. If any modification is done, the new information will be published in the website where you can access to the current policy, too. In each case, the relationship with users will be regulated under the rules provided when accessing the website.